Sunday 24 November 2013

List of ways that school is murderous

1. Waking up in the dead hours of the morning. 
- For me, school starts at 7. Which means, waking up around 5:30 ish to get ready then leave around past 6:30. Making it to school at 6:55. Luckily I don't ride bus. That would be hell.


The sunrise makes up for it though. (:

2. School rules. (As in what you can and can't do not "oooh fuun!")
- No sweaters/hoodies, no markers, highlighter, eye liner (not that I use), bags have to be either clear or mesh, rarely any school events, etc. 

3. Weather control! 
- Oh, it's raining really hard? And the halls are wet? Goodluck with those wet socks. Is it too hot? Better try to stay under the little shade we have since we aren't allowed in the inner parts of the halls. 

4. That exercise. 
- Main building to Annex, exciting. It doesn't really bother me (being good in fitness and all), but if I'm gonna be late for a class and I have to power run, I better sign up for the Olympics coming up. 

5. Traffic 
- Probaby one of the main reasons i'm tardy for class. Can't be helped though, and waking up in the morning is hard enough. 

5. Schedule with my crush. 
- JUST PUT ME IN THE SAME CLASS! </3

School's great, it really is, but I wish some things were fixed. Mainly the rules and how me and my crush aren't classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment