Tuesday 26 November 2013

Getting rid of a bad habit!

I was just looking at my nails, and I realized that I don't bite them anymore!
Sounds weird that I use to bite my nails, but it was a habit. 
I never did it at school though, unless I just bit them unknowingly. I do cut them more than I should, but I don't cut them to the point where I can't cut it anymore. (Makes sense?)
The good good thing is that I don't bite them, but I still look at my nails and constantly clean under it. If I could just leave them alone, I would be so happy ☺
I could never leave nail polish on either. I'd put it on and the next two days they've been picked on and kapoot, gone. I could easily leave polish on my toe nails. Lately i've been able to keep them on longer than before, but I still peal them off. /: New record though, almost a week. :P

On the update for this blogging thing, I kind of get it. Getting use to it, still don't know how to find other peoples blog yet. Hope to make tons of friends! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment