Tuesday 10 December 2013

Support from dad and brother? What's that?

I suck at tennis and want to try something new. Oh, I wasted money buying those tennis shoes? Are you saying I should just continue doing something I'm close to hating? Joining a sport where my coach also isn't supportive? Are you two saying that I should just keep playing tennis 'cause tennis shoes are specifically used ONLY for tennis? I can't jog in them or something? FUCK YOU.

Really? I mean, shouldn't you be glad that I'm fucking trying new things? I could have friends that understand me, won't seclude me, and won't only talk about boys. Maybe they'll be into gaming like me, or like watching anime. My future best friend could be in this sport who'll be by my side all the way to adulthood or maybe until we're on our death beds!

It's not like I get support from you guys during my games, or anything. I don't see why you can't just support me like what family is meant to do. It disgusts me how I make a small decision like this and now it's all about wasting money. What if I'm really good at rugby? Oh wait, you wouldn't fucking know BECAUSE YOU NEVER SUPPORT ME.

You two are the reasons why I don't need expect support. I don't need anyone telling me "good job" "good luck" or "you'll do better next time!" Now you're also some of the reasons why I keep stuff to myself. Not like you care anyways. No support from you guys, is the reason I support other people. Maybe they need it, I don't know, but it doesn't hurt to give them some.

Your mistakes raising me are my perfection, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment